Acranobacterium Selective Agar/Group A Beta Strep
- A biplate for the selective isolation of Arcanobacterium haemolyticum and group A streptococci. It is reported that 5-13% of bacterial throat infections are due to Arcanobacterium and not group A strep. Students will learn how the J134 determines successful course of treatment (penicillin VS erythromycin).
- J134 (Preferred) – Arcano Select / Group A Beta Strep Biplate, for Arcanobacterium and Streptococcus pyogenes, 15x100mm, 10ml fill, order by the package of 10, MINIMUM ORDER: 15 packs.
- A70 (Alternative to J134) – Selective Strep Agar (COBA Medium), for the selective isolation of all species of Strep, 15x100mm plate, order by the package of 10 plates.
- 01038P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Arcanobacterium haemolyticum.
- 0385P – Streptococcus pyogenes, Group A, ATCC® 19615™, DuoPak
(KWIK-STIK™ 2 Pack, with built in hydrating fluid), ATCC Licensed
Derivative®, by Microbiologics®
- MIR16(0, 2, 5, 6, 8) – Adenna MIRACLE Gloves, Nitrile, Powder Free, No Stain, Medical Grade, Blue, 200 per case.
- HS1F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 1ul, light green color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- HS10F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 10ul, light blue color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- TP3F – TransPRO™ Liquid Amies, multi-purpose, bacterial collection and transport swab, with advance HydraFlock™ technology, standard tip swab, easy-opening peel pouch, sterile, 50 per case.
- GK400A – Gram Stain Kit Advanced with stabilized iodine, produces brighter more vivid colors for both gram positives and negatives.
- PP72P – ProSlide Microscope Slides, plain, precleaned, premium 3X1 inches x 1mm, 72/box.
- Contact us to request a sample or pricing.
- Standard microbiological supplies and equipment such as swabs, transport media, other culture media, forceps, and incubators, etc., as well as serological and biochemical reagents, are not provided.
At Hardy, you will find a complete selection of laboratory supplies including clinical and industrial culture media, rapid test kits, stains, reagents, dehydrated culture media, molecular biology media, buffers, reagents, animal blood products, antisera, proficiency testing programs, anaerobic gas generators, specimen swabs and transports, dilution vials, QC microorganisms, susceptibility disks, immunology kits, pathogen detection kits ( Salmonella, E. coli O157, Listeria , MRSA, Staph ), Petri plates, agar based prepared media and broths, chromogenic media, mastitis media, incubators, environmental monitoring supplies, parasitology and mycology supplies, custom media formulations, disposable gloves, labcoats, loops and much more!