Avycaz Ceftazidime/Avibactam, Zerbaxa Ceftolozane/Tazobactam Susceptibility Testing – HardyDisk by Hardy Diagnostics
To better meet our customer’s needs, Hardy Diagnostics introduced two new HardyDisk AST products.
HardyDisk Ceftolozane/Tazobactam (30µg/10µg) – Zerbaxa
HardyDisk AST Ceftazidime/Avibactam (30µg/20µg) – Avycaz
- Ceftolozane/Tazobactam has been shown to be active against most isolates of Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Ceftazidime/Avibactam has been shown be active against Enterobacteriaceae and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- HardyDisk™ ASTs are impregnated paper disks used for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (AST); also known as disk diffusion or Kirby-Bauer testing.
- Each cartridge contains 50 disks that are spring loaded for smooth and reliable dispensing.
- Hardy Diagnostics offers a complete line of all commonly used antibiotics.
- Available in single cartridges or packs of five.
- Compatible with the BBL dispensers.
- Improved cartridge design to prevent jamming and tearing.
- HardyDisk™ AST cartridges are packaged in an all new canister that features a desiccant built into the lid.
- Kirby-Bauer accessories available; Mueller Hinton Agar, McFarland Standard, calipers and much more!
- “Last disk recognition” marking tells you when to refill.
- FDA cleared.
Enter your name and email and we notify you once the new products are available for order.
|Description||Cat no.Pricing||Pack Size||Technical Information|
|HardyDisk Ceftolozane/Tazobactam (30µg/10µg)||Z9341||1×50 Disks||view|
|HardyDisk Ceftolozane/Tazobactam (30µg/10µg)||Z9345||5×50 Disks||view|
|HardyDisk AST Ceftazidime/Avibactam (30µg/20µg)||Z9351||1×50 Disks||view|
|HardyDisk AST Ceftazidime/Avibactam (30µg/20µg)||Z9355||5×50 Disks||view|
At Hardy, you will find a complete selection of laboratory supplies including clinical and industrial culture media, rapid test kits, stains, reagents, dehydrated culture media, molecular biology media, buffers, reagents, animal blood products, antisera, proficiency testing programs, anaerobic gas generators, specimen swabs and transports, dilution vials, QC microorganisms, susceptibility disks, immunology kits, pathogen detection kits ( Salmonella, E. coli O157, Listeria , MRSA, Staph ), Petri plates, agar based prepared media and broths, chromogenic media, mastitis media, incubators, environmental monitoring supplies, parasitology and mycology supplies, custom media formulations, disposable gloves, labcoats, loops and much more!