Step B Carrot™ Both Kit
Strep B Carrot Broth™ Kit
Kit for Educational Purposes Only.
- Strep B Carrot Broth™ is your one-step method for cultivation and identification of hemolytic strains of Group B Streptococcus in pregnant women. For every student who is or will be a parent, this test is relevant.
Group B Strep Menengitis is a serious disease for newborn infants. Positive results for beta hemolytic strains can be observed as early as 6 hours after inoculation.
Weakly-hemolytic strains can be tested on Hardy’s GBS Detect plate (Enchanced
Hemolysis Plate, Cat. no. A300, see link below).
- Z140 – Strep B Carrot Broth™ Kit* for hemolytic Group B Strep, 20 tests per kit.
- A300 – GBS Detect™, for non-hemolytic Group B Strep, 15x100mm plate, order by the package of 10.
- 0710P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Streptococcus agalactiae.
- MIR16(0, 2, 5, 6, 8) – Adenna MIRACLE Gloves, Nitrile, Powder Free, No Stain, Medical Grade, Blue, 200 per case.
- HS1F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 1ul, light green color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- HS10F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 10ul, light blue color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- TP3F – TransPRO™ Liquid Amies, multi-purpose, bacterial collection and transport swab, with advance HydraFlock™ technology, standard tip swab, easy-opening peel pouch, sterile, 50 per case.
- GK400A – Gram Stain Kit Advanced with stabilized iodine, produces brighter more vivid colors for both gram positives and negatives.
- PP72P – ProSlide Microscope Slides, plain, precleaned, premium 3X1 inches x 1mm, 72/box.
- Contact us to request a sample or pricing.
- Standard microbiological supplies and equipment such as swabs, transport media, other culture media, forceps, and incubators, etc., as well as serological and biochemical reagents, are not provided.
At Hardy, you will find a complete selection of laboratory supplies including clinical and industrial culture media, rapid test kits, stains, reagents, dehydrated culture media, molecular biology media, buffers, reagents, animal blood products, antisera, proficiency testing programs, anaerobic gas generators, specimen swabs and transports, dilution vials, QC microorganisms, susceptibility disks, immunology kits, pathogen detection kits ( Salmonella, E. coli O157, Listeria , MRSA, Staph ), Petri plates, agar based prepared media and broths, chromogenic media, mastitis media, incubators, environmental monitoring supplies, parasitology and mycology supplies, custom media formulations, disposable gloves, labcoats, loops and much more!