Compact Dry by Hardy Diagnostics
Compact Dry™ – Simple and Effective System for Colony Counting
A ready-to-use system reducing the time needed to perform microbial testing on food, beverage, meat, cosmetics, and raw materials.
- Sample diffuses automatically and evenly into the plate. No need for spreader!
- Room temperature storage.
- Compact design, allows small spaces for storing, testing and incubating.
- Stackable and easy to pick up.
- Long shelf life (18 months): can be kept at room temperature in the sealed pouches.
- Inoculation – Remove lid, and add 1 mL of specimen in the middle of the plate.
- Incubation – Invert and place in the incubator. Incubate under the appropriate temperature and time for each examination.
- Interpretation – Count colonies from the backside of the plate.
- AOAC, MicroVal and NordVal approved. (See product pages for individual certifications)
- Contact us to receive more information about Compact Dry™.
- Order Compact Dry™ online.
|Description||Cat no. Pricing||Pack Size||Technical Information|
|Compact Dry TC (Total Count)||TPC100||100pk||view|
|Compact Dry EC (E. coli and Coliforms)||EC100||100pk||view|
|Compact Dry YM (Yeast and Mold)||YM100||100pk||view|
|Compact Dry XSA (Staphylococcus aureus)||XSA100||100pk||view|
|Compact Dry LS (Listeria Spp.)||LS100||100pk||view|
|Compact Dry SL (Salmonella)||SL100||100pk||view|
|Compact Dry ETB (Enterobacteriaceae)||ETB100||100pk||view|
|Mini Light Box II – For viewing Compact Dry slides||378642000||EA||view|