Microorganism Identification “Classic”
EnteroPluri ID of Gram Negative Bacteria
For the rapid identification of Enterobacteriaceae.
- EnteroPluri-Test is a 12-sector system containing special
culture media that permits identification of the Enterobacteriaceae and other
gram negative, oxidase negative bacteria. The system allows the simultaneous
inoculation of all media present in the sectors and the execution of 15
biochemical reactions. Microorganism is identified evaluating the color change
of the different culture media after 18-24 hours of incubation at 36 ± 1 °C and
by a code number obtained from biochemical reaction interpretation.
- 215336 – EnteroPluri-Test, for identification of gram negative bacteria, similar to Enterotube, not for human diagnostic use, 25 per box.
- FREE – Online Code Book 215337.
- 0363P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Salmonella enteric.
- 01101P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Escherichia coli, serotype.
- 0299P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Citrobacter freundii.
- 01018P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Enterobacter cloacae.
- 0440P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Proteus mirabilis.
- Z67 – Kovac’s Reagent, for tube test, 15ml, prefer to ship ground.
- Z91 – Voges-Proskauer Reagent A, VP-A, alpha Naphthol, 15ml dropper vial, prefer to ship ground.
- Z77 – Potassium Hydroxide, 10% KOH, 15ml dropper vial, prefer to ship ground.
- Pipette – View our complete listing of pipettes.
- MIR16(0, 2, 5, 6) – Adenna MIRACLE Gloves, Nitrile, Powder Free, No Stain, Medical Grade, Blue, 200 per case.
- HS1F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 1ul, light green color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- HS10F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 10ul, light blue color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- LA106 – Opti-Swab®, Liquid Amies Transport Medium, 12 x 80mm polypropylene vial, 1ml fill with 6″ Sterile Elongated Flock Swab, order by the package of 50.
- GK400A – Gram Stain Kit Advanced with stabilized iodine, produces brighter more vivid colors for both gram positives and negatives.
- PP72P – ProSlide Microscope Slides, plain, precleaned, premium 3X1 inches x 1mm, 72/box.
- G60 – Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA), a general growth medium for
microorganisms, 15x100mm plate, order by the package of 10 plates, by Hardy
- Contact us to request a sample or pricing.
- Standard microbiological supplies and equipment such as swabs, transport media, other culture media, forceps, and incubators, etc., as well as serological and biochemical reagents, are not provided.
At Hardy, you will find a complete selection of laboratory supplies including clinical and industrial culture media, rapid test kits, stains, reagents, dehydrated culture media, molecular biology media, buffers, reagents, animal blood products, antisera, proficiency testing programs, anaerobic gas generators, specimen swabs and transports, dilution vials, QC microorganisms, susceptibility disks, immunology kits, pathogen detection kits ( Salmonella, E. coli O157, Listeria , MRSA, Staph ), Petri plates, agar based prepared media and broths, chromogenic media, mastitis media, incubators, environmental monitoring supplies, parasitology and mycology supplies, custom media formulations, disposable gloves, labcoats, loops and much more!