For antimicrobial susceptibility testing (AST) of bacteria by utilizing disk diffusion sensitivity method (Kirby-Bauer). Your students will be able to observe the effectiveness of different antibiotics as they view the halo-effect produced.
Kit for Educational Purposes Only.
- H11 – Mueller Hinton Agar, Large, for Kirby-Bauer disk susceptibility testing, large 15x150mm plate.
- ML05 – McFarland Standard, Latex Equivalent # 0.5, used for Kirby-Bauer inoculum.
- 0335P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Escherichia coli.
- 0360P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- 0366P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Enterococcus faecalis.
- 230705 – For Sensitivity, Ampicillin, AM-10, 1 cartridge, 50 disks, freeze on arrival.
- 230733 – For Sensitivity, Chloramphenicol, C-30, 1 cartridge, 50 disks.
- 230793 – For Sensitivity, Erythromycin, E-15, 1 cartridge, 50 disks, freeze on arrival.
- 231227 – For Sensitivity, Gentamicin, GM-10, 1 cartridge, 50 disks, freeze on arrival.
- 230829 – For Sensitivity, Kanamycin, K-30, 1 cartridge, 50 disks, freeze on arrival.
- FOR MORE ANTIBIOTICS PLEASE REFER TO OUR COMPLETE LIST OF HardyDisks™ .
- MIR16(0, 2, 5, 6, 8) – Adenna MIRACLE Gloves, Nitrile, Powder Free, No Stain, Medical Grade, Blue, 200 per case.
- HS1F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 1ul, light green color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- HS10F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 10ul, light blue color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- TP3F – TransPRO™ Liquid Amies, multi-purpose, bacterial collection and transport swab, with advance HydraFlock™ technology, standard tip swab, easy-opening peel pouch, sterile, 50 per case.
- GK400A – Gram Stain Kit Advanced with stabilized iodine, produces brighter more vivid colors for both gram positives and negatives.
- PP72P – ProSlide Microscope Slides, plain, precleaned, premium 3X1 inches x 1mm, 72/box.
- S120D – Anaerobic Media in glass tube, 7ml fill, with 2 scored
rayon swabs, 10 per box, 10 boxes per case, by StarPlex Scientific.
- G60 – Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA), a general growth medium for
microorganisms, 15x100mm plate, order by the package of 10 plates, by Hardy
- Contact us to request a sample or pricing.
- Standard microbiological supplies and equipment such as swabs, transport media, other culture media, forceps, and incubators, etc., as well as serological and biochemical reagents, are not provided.
At Hardy, you will find a complete selection of laboratory supplies including clinical and industrial culture media, rapid test kits, stains, reagents, dehydrated culture media, molecular biology media, buffers, reagents, animal blood products, antisera, proficiency testing programs, anaerobic gas generators, specimen swabs and transports, dilution vials, QC microorganisms, susceptibility disks, immunology kits, pathogen detection kits ( Salmonella, E. coli O157, Listeria , MRSA, Staph ), Petri plates, agar based prepared media and broths, chromogenic media, mastitis media, incubators, environmental monitoring supplies, parasitology and mycology supplies, custom media formulations, disposable gloves, labcoats, loops and much more!