MycoVue Kit- by Hardy Diagnostics
- This ready-to-use slide culture system for the cultivation of fungi, makes this a convenient product for the classroom lab. Desiccation is prevented with a built in humidity chamber and the culture can be incubated for long periods of time. Device fits conveniently on the microscope stage for easy observation without disturbing the fungal structures.
- MV1 – MycoVue, PK5.
- W70 – Sabdex (Sabouraud Dextrose) Agar, for cultivation of yeast and fungi, 15x100mm plate.
- W96 – Potato Dextrose Agar with TA (Tartaric Acid), deep fill, 15x100mm plate.
- Z173 – BlueMount™, permanent fungal stain, lactophenol cotton blue with PVA, 15ml each.
- K187 – Water, deionized, 5ml, 13x100mm tube, order by the package of 20.
- 0392P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Aspergillus brasiliensis.
- 0442P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
- MIR16(0, 2, 5, 6, 8) – Adenna MIRACLE Gloves, Nitrile, Powder Free, No Stain, Medical Grade, Blue, 200 per case.
- HS1F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 1ul, light green color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- HS10F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 10ul, light blue color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- GK400A – Gram Stain Kit Advanced with stabilized iodine, produces brighter more vivid colors for both gram positives and negatives.
- PP72P – ProSlide Microscope Slides, plain, precleaned, premium 3X1 inches x 1mm, 72/box.
- Contact us to request a sample or pricing.
- Standard microbiological supplies and equipment such as swabs, transport media, other culture media, forceps, and incubators, etc., as well as serological and biochemical reagents, are not provided.
At Hardy, you will find a complete selection of laboratory supplies including clinical and industrial culture media, rapid test kits, stains, reagents, dehydrated culture media, molecular biology media, buffers, reagents, animal blood products, antisera, proficiency testing programs, anaerobic gas generators, specimen swabs and transports, dilution vials, QC microorganisms, susceptibility disks, immunology kits, pathogen detection kits ( Salmonella, E. coli O157, Listeria , MRSA, Staph ), Petri plates, agar based prepared media and broths, chromogenic media, mastitis media, incubators, environmental monitoring supplies, parasitology and mycology supplies, custom media formulations, disposable gloves, labcoats, loops and much more!