PYR Kit – by Hardy Diagnostics
A rapid test for group A strep and enterococcus, both of which will produce a positive result. All other streps are negative. With this reliable test for Group A Strep, impregnated disks serve as a substrate for the detection of pyrrolidonyl peptidase. Positives turn red, within only 3 minutes(includes the PYR reagent cinnamaldehyde).
Kit for Educational Purposes Only.
- Z175 – PYR Test Kit, 100 tests, with 20ml chromogenic developer, on paper disks, by Hardy Diagnostics, prefer to ship ground.
- A10 – Blood Agar Plate, 5% Sheep Blood in Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA) Base, a general growth medium for microorganisms, 15x100mm plate.
- 0366P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Enterococcus faecalis.
- 0306P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Enterobacter aerogenes.
- 5049P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Bacitracin Differential Test.
- 0335P – Kwik-Stick Duo Pack with built in hydrating fluid – Escherichia coli.
- MIR16(0, 2, 5, 6, 8) – Adenna MIRACLE Gloves, Nitrile, Powder Free, No Stain, Medical Grade, Blue, 200 per case.
- HS1F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 1ul, light green color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- HS10F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 10ul, light blue color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- GK400A – Gram Stain Kit Advanced with stabilized iodine, produces brighter more vivid colors for both gram positives and negatives.
- PP72P – ProSlide Microscope Slides, plain, precleaned, premium 3X1 inches x 1mm, 72/box.
- Contact us to request a sample or pricing.
- Standard microbiological supplies and equipment such as swabs, transport media, other culture media, forceps, and incubators, etc., as well as serological and biochemical reagents, are not provided.
At Hardy, you will find a complete selection of laboratory supplies including clinical and industrial culture media, rapid test kits, stains, reagents, dehydrated culture media, molecular biology media, buffers, reagents, animal blood products, antisera, proficiency testing programs, anaerobic gas generators, specimen swabs and transports, dilution vials, QC microorganisms, susceptibility disks, immunology kits, pathogen detection kits ( Salmonella, E. coli O157, Listeria , MRSA, Staph ), Petri plates, agar based prepared media and broths, chromogenic media, mastitis media, incubators, environmental monitoring supplies, parasitology and mycology supplies, custom media formulations, disposable gloves, labcoats, loops and much more!