ReadyRack™ with TSB or FTM
Hardy Diagnostics introduces ReadyRack™.
It is a convenient way to bring media into a controlled area while avoiding outside contamination.
- The ReadyRack™ is a plastic rack designed for cleanroom use and can be rinsed with alcohol.
- The ReadyRack™ comes filled with 80 tubes of Tryptic Soy Broth (TSB), USP or Fluid Thioglycollate Medium (FTM), USP.
- Simply remove ReadyRack™ from box outside of cleanroom. Take into cleanroom and remove plastic bag. Spray down entire ReadyRack™ with isopropyl alcohol, and allow to dry.
- Holes in the bottom of the rack allow for sterilant to drain
- Convenient hand-holds to easily transport product.
- No cardboard for low particle counts.
- Contact us to receive more information about ReadyRack™.
- Order the ReadyRack™ online.
ReadyRack™ Product Listing
|Pack Size||Technical Information|
|Tryptic Soy Broth (TSB) in ReadyRack™, USP||K82BX||80pk||view|
|Fluid Thioglycollate Medium in ReadyRack™, USP||K212BX||80pk||view|
|ReadyRack™, light weight, sturdy, empty test tube rack||RR25||80pk||view|