Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA) – by Hardy Diagnostics
Hand Contamination Demo
Demonstrate to your students the normal flora present on everyone’s hands. Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA) Hand Plate is a general growth medium for the isolation and cultivation of microorganisms.
Kit for Educational Purposes Only
- H19 – Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA), large 15x150mm plate, order by the package of 10.
- MIR16(0, 2, 5, 6, 8) – Adenna MIRACLE Gloves, Nitrile, Powder Free, No Stain, Medical Grade, Blue, 200 per case.
- HS1F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 1ul, light green color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- HS10F – Inoculating Loops, disposable, 10ul, light blue color, 25 per package, 1,000 per case.
- GK400A – Gram Stain Kit Advanced with stabilized iodine, produces brighter more vivid colors for both gram positives and negatives.
- PP72P – ProSlide Microscope Slides, plain, precleaned, premium 3X1 inches x 1mm, 72/box.
- Contact us to request a sample or pricing.
- Standard microbiological supplies and equipment such as swabs, transport media, other culture media, forceps, and incubators, etc., as well as serological and biochemical reagents, are not provided.
At Hardy, you will find a complete selection of laboratory supplies including clinical and industrial culture media, rapid test kits, stains, reagents, dehydrated culture media, molecular biology media, buffers, reagents, animal blood products, antisera, proficiency testing programs, anaerobic gas generators, specimen swabs and transports, dilution vials, QC microorganisms, susceptibility disks, immunology kits, pathogen detection kits ( Salmonella, E. coli O157, Listeria , MRSA, Staph ), Petri plates, agar based prepared media and broths, chromogenic media, mastitis media, incubators, environmental monitoring supplies, parasitology and mycology supplies, custom media formulations, disposable gloves, labcoats, loops and much more!