- Pre-filled dilution vials are designed especially for the food, dairy, pharmaceutical, and water industries.
- Each lot is meticulously tested for pH, sterility, fill volume, and toxicity.
- Designed and packaged to eliminate leaking.
- Wide 45mm opening accommodates large samples.
- Flip-top lid allows for easy one-handed opening.
- Clarified polypropylene allow for clear viewing of contents.
- Each vial is wrapped in a tamper-evident shrink-seal
- Filled to 25ml, 90ml, and 99ml with a variety of buffering solutions.
- Total volume capacity of the container is 145ml.
Dilution vials, Phosphate, Peptone and Butterfields Buffers – DiluLok™ by Hardy Diagnostics
Our pre-filled dilution vial is designed especially for the food, dairy, pharmaceutical, and water industries. The vials are filled to 25ml, 90ml, or 99ml with a variety of buffering and enrichment solutions. Each lot is meticulously tested for pH, sterility, fill volume, and toxicity.
Recommended as a general rinse or diluent solution for the analysis of samples that may contain spore-forming bacteria or fungi.
Recommended as a diluent for microbial enumeration purposes as described by the Food and Drug Administration and The U.S. Pharmacopeia National Formulary (USP-NF) for use in pharmaceutical and cosmetic testing and by the American Public Health Association and Environmental Protection Agency for food, dairy and water industries.