- HardyCHROM™ SS NoPRO is A highly selective chromogenic medium for the primary screening of stools for the isolation and differentiation of Salmonella and Shigella spp.
- Non-pathogenic organisms are easily ruled out based on colony color.
- Reduces costly false positive work-ups.
- Less colony picking, subculturing, and identifications.
- Reduces the number of plates for primary stool setup.
- Increases specificity.
- Effectively rules out most Proteus spp.
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified facility.
- Utilizes a patented chromogen exclusively used by Hardy Diagnostics.
HardyCHROM SS NoPRO Agar
Hardy Diagnostics introduces HardyCHROM™ SS NoPRO, the first and only chromogenic culture media for both
Salmonella and Shigella!
HardyCHROM SS NoPRO™ Study Posters
|Description||Cat no. Pricing||Pack Size||Technical Information|
|HardyCHROM™ SS NoPRO( Salmonella and Shigella ), 15x100mm plate||G327||Pack of 10||view|
|QC Organisms by Microbiologics||Cat no. Pricing||Pack Size||SDS|
|Escherichia coli, ATCC® 25922™, KWIK-STIK™, ATCC Licensed Derivative®, by Microbiologics®||0335P||Pack of 2||view|
|Salmonella enterica, ATCC® 14028™,KWIK-STIK™, ATCC Licensed Derivative®, by Microbiologics®||0363P||Pack of 2||view|
|Shigella sonnei, Group D, ATCC® 9290™, KWIK-STIK™, ATCC Licensed Derivative®, by Microbiologics®||0446P||Pack of 2||view|
|Pseudomonas aeruginosa, ATCC® 27853™, KWIK-STIK™, ATCC Licensed Derivative®, by Microbiologics®||0353P||Pack of 2||view|