Quidel has manufactured the QuickVUE line of products for hospital and physician office labs for over 30 years. QuickVue rapid lateral flow tests produce accurate results in minutes, allowing for faster diagnosis and treatment. QuickVue products encompass areas of infectious disease, women’s health and general health. These tests include Influenza, Strep A, fecal occult blood, pregnancy, and chlamydia. QuickVue products have continued to deliver quality results with a variety of formats well suited for both POC and laboratory needs.
Influenza Test Kits
Universal Transport Medium
- Intended for the collection, transport and preservation of clinical specimens for viral molecular diagnostic testing.
- Collected specimens can be stored for up to 48 hours at 2-25 °C
- pH 7.3 ± 0.2 a 2-25 °C
Standard Tip, Flocked Swab
- Suitable for Oropharyngeal or Anterior Nares sampling
- Anterior Nares Swab (Oropharyngeal Flocked Swab)
- Individually wrapped, medical grade paper.
- 152mm ABS plastic handle
- 20mm Flocked nylon tip
- 30mm Scored Break Point
- FDA Registered Manufacturing Facility
- UOM – 100/pack
Flocked Nasopharyngeal Swabs
- Flexible, Mini-tip Size Flocked Swab
- 80mm Breakpoint
- Individually Packaged in peel pouch
- Nasopharyngeal (NP)
- UOM – 100/pack
Personal Protective Equipment
N95 V-Fold Face Mask
- N95 Mask by NIOSH
- Silicone Smart Seal Gasket for secure sealing
- Two easily adjustable straps to ensure a comfortable fit
- Durable material
Disposable Face Masks
- Maximum coverage
- Latex & fiberglass free
- PVC nose piece for comfortable wear
Disposable Full Face Shield
- Latex Free
- Made in a FDA registered facility
- Well suited for protection against COVID-19 and other pathogens.
- Ideal for healthcare and laboratory workers.
- Made from PETG.
- Visors are anti-fogging.
- Once size fits most.
- Includes a comfortable forehead cushion.
ComfortPro Lab Coats
- Comfortable, non-woven fabric
- Made from triple layer, hot-rolled, spunbound material (SMS)
- Two waist pockets
- One breast pocket
- Secure snap buttons
- Soft, knit cuffs on collar and wrists
- Dust proof
Powder Free, Nitrile Gloves
- Fingertip textured
- Powder Free
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Chemotherapy drugs tested
- Lab chemical tested
- Standard Cuff
- Dawn blue color
Gel Hand Sanitizer
- Contains healing Vitamin E and moisturizing Aloe Vera
- Does not cause drying – Unique formula that’s effective without harsh ingredients
- Does not contain propylene glycol (automobile antifreeze)
- Does not contain sticky glycerin
- Does not contain estrogenic parabens
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
Volu-Sol Hand Sanitizing Solution
- NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA!
- 80% Ehtyl Alcohol
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Glycerol to keep hands soft and prevent drying
- Meets WHO guidelines and CDC recommendations to combat Coronavirus
CaviWipes™ Disinfectant Wipes
- Presaturated with CaviCide® and contains Isopropanol
- Only cloths proven to kill both TB (in five minutes) and HBV (in three minutes)
- Cleaner, disinfectant and decontaminant all in one!
- Quick, easy-to-use, timesaving convenience.
- Durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive towels
- Offers better surface contact than other wipes
- Better fluid capacity keeps the cloths fully saturated rather than its pooling at the bottom of the canister.
- Recommended for use on nonporous surfaces and fixtures
- Perfect for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas.
UV Chamber, UV light decontamination of N95 masks
This unit may be used for:
- Decontamination by UV light, great for extending the use of N95 Masks
- Crosslinking DNA or RNA to nylon, nitrocellulose or nylon-reinforced nitrocellulose membranes
- UV curing