Eliminate False Positives from Proteus!
Hardy Diagnostics introduces HardyCHROM™ SS NoPRO, the first and only chromogenic culture media for both Salmonella and Shigella!
- A highly selective chromogenic medium for the primary screening of stools for the isolation and differentiation of Salmonella and Shigella spp.
- Non-pathogenic organisms are easily ruled out based on colony color.
- Reduces costly false positive work-ups.
- Less colony picking, subculturing, and identifications.
- Reduces the number of plates for primary stool setup.
- Increases specificity.
- Effectively rules out most Proteus spp.
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified facility.
- Competitive pricing, quality products, with exceptional service and support.
- Utilizes a patented chromogen – a Hardy Diagnostics exclusive.
- Reduce labor and material costs by up to 20% – call for data.
- Contact us for more information or pricing.
- Manufactured and sold in the US under license from Glycosynth Limited under U.S. Patent No.s 7,323,488 B2, 7,384,763 B2, and 7,709,223 B2.
|Description||Cat no. Pricing||Pack Size||Technical Information|
|HardyCHROM™ SS NoPRO( Salmonella and Shigella ), 15x100mm plate||G327||Pack of 10||view|
|QC Organisms by Microbiologics||Cat no. Pricing||Pack Size||SDS|
|Escherichia coli, ATCC® 25922™, KWIK-STIK™, ATCC Licensed Derivative®, by Microbiologics®||0335P||Pack of 2||view|
|Salmonella enterica, ATCC® 14028™,KWIK-STIK™, ATCC Licensed Derivative®, by Microbiologics®||0363P||Pack of 2||view|
|Shigella sonnei, Group D, ATCC® 9290™, KWIK-STIK™, ATCC Licensed Derivative®, by Microbiologics®||0446P||Pack of 2||view|
|Pseudomonas aeruginosa, ATCC® 27853™, KWIK-STIK™, ATCC Licensed Derivative®, by Microbiologics®||0353P||Pack of 2||view|