The DuraRack® has a sturdy welded design and long-lasting heavy epoxy protective coated steel wire to provide maximum stability. It’s durable, autoclavable, chemical and corrosion-resistant. This heavy gauge rack allows for easy loading and unloading from the top or bottom. TheDuraRack® Petri plate holder is ideal for batching, safely transporting, storing and incubating 100mm x 15mm media plates and helps streamline processing in your cleanroom and lab.
The last rack you will ever have to buy!
Plastic racks are brittle, cheap and break often; possibly creating a health hazard in your lab.
DuraRack® is a durable, autoclavable, coated, heavy gauge steel wire rack that will stand the test of time!
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal product for laboratory, research or educational settings
- Designed to maximize and preserve incubator and lab bench space
- Bottom and top access opening allows for easy and safe removal of dish stacks
- Heavy-duty and durable petri dish holder rack that can hold standard size Petri plates
- Six columns hold up to 60 Petri plates of size 100mm x 15mm