HardyCHROM™ is Hardy Diagnostics’ line of chromogenic, selective and differential culture media, recommended for use in primary cultivation and isolation of microorganisms. Hardy Diagnostics was the first to introduce chromogenic culture media to the United States. See why we have been a leader in chromogenic media ever since!
Food and Beverage Microbiology
Protecting the farm and table.
The CompactDry™ plate line presents a variety of organism-specific and total count tests, packaged up nicely in a sophisticated and sturdy cassette.
Introducing The Wizard™ CompactDry™ Reader, a small piece of equipment that will make a big impact on the time spent counting colonies by hand.
Dilugent Shaker is designed to produce a more efficient and repeatable workflow when making dilutions, in addition to save up to 50% of the time spent in comparison with traditional methods
Differentiate at a glance with HardyCHROM™
- HardyCHROM™ Listeria – selective isolation of Listeria monocytogenes from food and environmental samples.
- HardyCHROM™ ECC – rapid and reliable detection and differentiation of E. coli and other coliforms.
- HardyCHROM™ Staphylococcus aureus – allows for the rapid and reliable detection of S. aureus from both clinical and food specimens within 24 hours.
- HardyCHROM™ sakazakii – for the isolation and chromogenic detection of Cronobacter sakazakii.
- HardyCHROM™ Salmonella – a differential medium that facilitates the isolation and differentiation of Salmonella spp. from other members of the family Enterobacteriaceae.
- HardyCHROM™ Vibrio – a selective and differential screening media recommended for the isolation of pathogenic Vibrio spp. from food and environmental sources.
- HardyCHROM™ O157 – a selective and differential medium recommended for the isolation of enterohemorrhagic E. coli O157 from food and environmental sources.
- NEW! HardyCHROM™ Campy – for the selective cultivation and differential isolation of Campylobacter species from food and poultry samples based on colony color.
Improve the efficacy of your poultry testing by using Hardy’s nBPW solutions!
nBPW is recommended for use as a rinse (or swab) for poultry carcasses and parts. USDA Institutes this “Fix” due to Salmonella false negatives. The new buffer is officially replacing currently used Buffered Peptone Water because of it’s increased effectiveness in reducing the effect of potential carryover of antimicrobials. Read the FSIS Notice release on June 8th, 2016.
Criterion™ Dehydrated Culture Media formulated to meet or exceed the highest quality standards.
If you are looking for easy storing dehydrated culture media with long shelf life and impeccable quality, look no further than Criterion™ Dehydrated Culture Media by Hardy Diagnostics. Hardy Diagnostics produces over 250 standard formulations of Criterion™ Dehydrated Culture Media. All animal components used in CRITERION™ formulations are sourced from countries the USDA has certified as free from BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy).
The Dilu-Lok™ eliminates the time and money spent on preparing your own dilution vials!
Our pre-filled dilution vials are designed especially for the food, dairy, pharmaceutical, and water industries.Designed and packaged to eliminate leaking with a wide 45mm opening that accommodates large samples. Filled to 25ml, 90ml, and 99ml with a variety of buffering solutions.
Selective and differential growth medium for the cultivation of Shiga toxin-producing E. coli (STEC).
Detects enterohemolysin producing E. coli. Zones of clear blood hemolysis (beta hemolysis) surrounding the colonies are associated with Shiga-toxin producing E. coli. Formulation recommended by BAM.
The MALDI-ToF Autof ms1000
The Autof ms 1000 provides automated, high-speed and high-confidence identification and taxonomical laser-induced classification of bacteria, yeasts, fungi, and filamentous fungi based on proteomic fingerprinting. Numerous studies have demonstrated the higher accuracy, faster time-to-result, and lower cost provided by MALDI-TOF technology when compared to classical methods3,4,5.
- Faster time-to-result when compared to conventional methods and PCR
- Accuracy similar to nucleic acid sequencing technologies
- Cost effective
- Robust, intuitive software, supporting 21 CFR part 11
- Installation Qualification/Operation Qualification-Performance Verification support
- LIMS/LIS connectivity and support
- Database of approximately 5,000 species created with over 15,000 strains
- Can identify 96 samples in less than 20 minutes hands-on time
*Autof ms 1000 is manufactured by Autobio Diagnostics Co. LTD. for Hardy Diagnostics
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in clinical diagnostic procedures.
The best selling ATP system
just got smarter!
The best selling ATP system just got smarter! EnSURE™ Touch’s responsive, shatter-proof touchscreen design puts all the functionality and features of Hygiena’s ATP Monitoring Systems at your fingertips.
A ready-to-use swab and tube pre-filled to fit your specific needs!
Collect and transport your environmental samples from the surface to the lab efficiently and easily with Envirotrans. with a convenient, leak resistant, and robust design, Envirotrans was designed with our customers in mind!
The next generation of air samplers for viable airborne particle sampling in a clean room setting.
Hardy Diagnostics introduces the next generation of air samplers for viable airborne particle sampling in a clean room setting. Available with one, two, or three aspirating heads, the TRIO.BAS microbial air samplers are the most versatile on the market. Ergonomic- balanced, light weight, easy-to-hold and use.
Ensure your environmental monitoring is up to snuff!
EnSURE™ is a quality monitoring system that uses one instrument platform to collect, analyze, and report data from multiple quality indicators. Using new state-of-the-art technology and patented designs, the EnSURE system is a simple-to-use, flexible, and accurate quality monitoring system.
Our PathFinder™ Listeria environmental monitoring broths were designed specifically with the food processing industry in mind.
Hardy Diagnostics is proud to introduce the first confirmatory swab for environmental Listeria spp. Pathfinder™ does not just provide a standard esculin result. After incubation, Listeria spp. organisms will cause a green fluorescent reaction under long wave UV light for confirmation.
Lok-Tight™ Lockable Environmental Monitoring Plates: Added Measure to Assure Sterility in Your Environmental Monitoring Program!
Food testing facilities are using TSA (Tryptic Soy Agar) as a cost effective method for environmental monitoring within facilities to manage the testing of their high usage areas, critical contamination points, and general bio burden samples.
Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA) with Lecithin and Tween®, is recommended for use as a general growth medium for establishing microbiological trends, alerts and action level in a biologically controlled environments.
The perfect solution for environmental sampling of flock floor litter.
EnviroBootie™ is a collection system for the monitoring of Salmonella contamination in flock floor litter and other surfaces. Environmental Sampling Bootie Pre-moistened with Skim Milk Broth for maximum Salmonella recovery.